We have had users having issues with OptiSurface Designer using French in Windows.
Follow these steps to change and install English as Language for Windows.
- Open Regional and Language Options by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Clock, Language, and Region, and then clicking Regional and Language Options.
- Click the Keyboards and Languages tab. Under Display language, Install/uninstall languages...
- Select Install display languages.
- Select Launch Windows Update.
- Select English Language Pack from the list and hit OK.
- The Language Pack should start downloading and installing. You may need to restart your PC after the update.
Here is a link from Microsoft on steps how to change the display language.
NOTE: Make sure the file name does not have any non English characters.